Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you will not be able to contribute.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- Contributions are not available for a tax deduction as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.