Stay safe and help flatten the curve
- Stay home unless absolutely necessary
- Wear a face covering if you must go out in public
- Discontinue social gatherings with friends and family
- Practice good hygiene and disinfect regularly
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, contact a health professional immediately
Latest Numbers for Volusia County
Information about COVID-19 is changing rapidly. Find the latest resources, updates, and information below.
Volusia County/Daytona Beach
Volusia County and Daytona Beach are offering a number of assistance programs for its residents, including mortgage, rental, and business.
To reach the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 hotline, call: 1(866) 779-6121 (toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
For general inquiries and questions related to COVID-19, please email COVID19@FLHealth.gov